MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Responsible for writing and coding individual programmes from Business and technical requirements, including new projects and maintenance of existing software.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Development of new software as well as maintenance of existing legacy software.
– Web Forms
– Web API
– Web Services
Data Handling (ORM)
– Entity Famework
– Ado Net
– SQL Servier 2005/2008
Transact – SQL
– Basic DB design principles
6+ years experience
Team Lead/Senior Web Developer