The Business Analyst must analyse and synthesize information provided by the client, business, IT and executives to understand requirements and translate into a document that the project team can use to deliver projects from.
- Investigate opportunities and produce concept documents
- Analyse business processes, to identify issues, opportunities, etc.
- Research and analyse customer (internal and external) concerns
- Redesign business and system processes
- Develop requirements for IT systems and interfaces based on business requirements
- Facilitate sessions to understand and document the customer’s requirements
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals in a professional manner
- Gain a thorough understanding and knowledge of the systems used in Value
- Assist with the project management of the delivery of technical solutions to the point of implementation, including the coordination of specialist resources (e.g. developers)
- Formulate relevant solutions based on requirements gathered and prepare and submit proposals.
- Relevant experience as software development analyst
- IIBA preferred
- B.Com. would be an advantage
- 5+ years’ experience working as a BA
- Ability to challenge the norm
- Planning Strategically – The ability to analyse the entity’s business strategy
- Process definition and design – business process modelling usually done through process modelling and design.
- IT/Technical business analysis – ability to interpret business rules and requirements for technical systems.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills – both verbal and written.
- Good understanding of the logistics business
- Knowledge of accounting principles and terminology will be helpful
- Business process modelling
Senior Business Analyst