We are looking for an Amazon Marketplace Specialist to join our growing team at Loop. We want someone that is hardworking, self-motivated and with attention to detail, to continue drive our business forward. You would be responsible for the sales growth of all Amazon marketplaces globally. This includes a broad range of tasks like growing revenue, optimizing marketing spent, organizing new product launches, analyzing data, promoting reviews, optimizing the listing, etc.
- Manage and optimize product listings on Amazon on a daily basis
- Develop high-level strategies based on account performance
- Develop creative solutions for listing enhancements to maximize key products or categories while driving immersive customer experiences
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs
- Monitor and analyze product ASIN performance, customer reviews, ratings and rankings
- Product optimization including organic search terms, paid search terms and other promotional campaigns
- Plan, manage, and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and management in partnership with agencies or freelancers.
- Manage Amazon FBA product inventory to ensure levels remain at an acceptable rate
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing with business experience preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience managing Amazon sales and deep understanding of the Amazon 3P seller environment
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action
- An outside the box, proactive approach to look at the business from all angles.
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
Amazon Market Place Specialist